It's in the blood.
At Bishop Fleming, we work alongside professional practice clients such as solicitors, architects, dentists and doctors. Our specialist team of expert advisers includes our Chairman and our Managing Partner who provide a strategic oversight. Clients forge lasting relationships with our team, benefiting from the advice and their many years' combined experience in providing excellent audit, accounts and tax services.
The fact that fellow professionals stick with us demonstrates their faith in us as leaders in our field and we’re proud of the association. They can also see Bishop Fleming staff putting their expertise to good, practical use, providing leadership, vision and strategy which has enabled our own organisation to prosper.
When we work with your professional practice or LLP, we can:
• Provide management accounts, analysing income and costs
• Meet your regularly to discuss performance and strategic issues
• Discussions relating to issues with Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
• Benchmarking to help business managers identify their strengths and weaknesses
• Manage Partners’ personal tax affairs
• Advise on tax planning, use of allowances and rates
• Produce annual accounts and partnership tax returns
• Advise on pensions and tax-efficient investments
• Manage your outsourced payroll
With offices in Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro and Worcester, our clients have professional practices in the South West coast to the Midlands, and some are quite a lot further away. We provide the full range of services that you would expect to receive from one of the UK’s leading firms of accountants.
We regularly provide technical updates for lawyers on matters ranging from tax to strategy and enjoy close working relationships with architects, surveyors and land agents though our specialists in our Property and Construction Team.