We now provide payroll services throughout the UK, with clients stretching from Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset all the way up to the West Midlands.
By outsourcing your payroll, you can save money and time. Payroll administration has become increasingly complex. By using Bishop Fleming you will be trusting a company with over 30 years’ experience and many satisfied customers.
In fact we’re among the best in the country and the first to adopt new systems to improve the way we work. We will do an efficient, cost-effective job for your company, leaving you free to build your business.
Whether you are an owner-managed business, an academy, a care home or a professional practice you want to make the best choice for an outsourced payroll service. Bishop Fleming’s payroll service was established over 30 years ago, meaning our qualified payroll staff can offer experience and a professional payroll service to your business. We work with all kinds and sizes of companies and organisations. Currently we have over 500 public and private sector clients across the UK, with many in the South West and West Midlands. Whatever the location of your business just ask us about providing you with an outsourced payroll service for your business.
There are many factors in choosing a outsourced payroll supplier and here are a few good reasons for choosing us:
We’re flexible enough to offer a tailored service for companies (SMEs, charities, schools, manufacturing and marine businesses, to name a few) and organisations which need to pay from one to over 800 employees.
We can arrange weekly or monthly payments to your staff, by BACS, cheque or cash.
We use up to date systems and payroll software and we carry out regular reviews of procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency. If there’s a better way of doing things, we’ll find it. Our staff are qualified payroll professionals and you will have a dedicated point of contact, so that you can get a response to your questions from someone you know and who knows your business well.
The advantages of outsourcing your payroll service are clear.
- You free up your finance department to concentrate on tasks that contribute toward building your business.
- We’ll ensure that controls and procedures will be performed to a professional, high quality standard providing peace of mind for you.
- You won’t need to recruit, train and update payroll staff yourself – we do that for you.
- You won’t need to buy items such as payroll software and stationery.
- We’re a top payroll services company, so by choosing Bishop Fleming you’re assured that your staff will be paid accurately and on time, every time.
- We’ll respect the confidentiality of your information and
- We’ll even liaise with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf.
- You’ll have a known and predictable cost basis, making budgeting simple.
- No further concerns with key staff being absent as a result of holidays, sickness or maternity leave.
- Total confidentiality and processing accuracy maintained throughout.
- Flexibility to ensure processing options and reporting requirements are met.
Outsourcing payroll can also save you money. Surprised? There are many ‘hidden’ costs to processing payroll in-house, whereas the cost of an outsourced payroll service is known and predictable. We’ve developed a spreadsheet (download below), comparing the costs of in-house payroll with the fees for our service. You might be surprised at how much you’ll save.
We can set up a fully managed payroll service for your business, including:
* Security payslips or e-payslips
* P45s for leavers
* Bespoke hard or soft-copy post payroll reports
* Monthly payment details to the Collector of Taxes
* Real Time Information (RTI) submissions
* Annual PAYE Returns.
A professional from Bishop Fleming will manage the service for you. The final stage includes checks by a Payroll Supervisor, who will review your payroll each month to guarantee compliance and accuracy.
We can easily make changes to your payroll if someone leaves or joins your company, even last minute adjustments. You just email the details to us on a template that we will supply. We can encrypt this data to ensure security and make the changes for you. We can also make third party payments by BACS (via our BACSTEL-IP bureau service), liaise with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf for on-going employee tax code changes, RTI submissions and year-end returns on-line.
We were the first South West based payroll service provider to have become ISO 9001-9008 registered. This provides our payroll clients with the peace of mind that we have the processes and procedures in place to provide a fully compliant service.
What’s more we are a BACSTEL-IP approved bureau. This provides the speed, security and ease of payment transactions provided by no other system. Our 2013 Investor in Customers survey gave us an exceptional award for our services.
Bishop Fleming’s payroll experts have selected Star payroll software to manage our client payrolls. This is accredited by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and is one of the UK’s favourite payroll software packages, favoured by the majority of UK accountancy firms.
The software is packed with features that enables us to run an effective and compliant payroll for all our payroll clients, providing us with control of both payroll processes and employee information.
Being a BACSTEL-IP approved bureau, we also use APT software to manage our clients’ net salary and third party payment requirements. This is one of the most sophisticated and scalable payment BACS gateway software solutions available and integrates neatly with our Star payroll software.
Employers face extra costs following a tribunal ruling which held that overtime must count in holiday pay calculations. The Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) has issued a landmark 48-page decision allowing employees who work overtime to claim additional holiday pay. Overtime has previously been ignored in such sums. The tribunal has also allowed workers to make […]
1. Auto enrolment compliance and enforcement report issued The Pensions Regulator has published the first of its new quarterly reports on compliance and enforcement. This shows the regulator had used its powers on twenty three occasions up until the end of June this year. The powers listed include the ability to carry out inspections and to issue […]